Thursday, October 26, 2006

%-%Sripatum U.%-%

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
Falling Images, MySpace Codes, MySpace Layouts, MySpace Glitter Graphics from dressupmyspace.com


Cursors from DressUpMyspace.com





Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Myspace Glitters, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.dressupmyspace.com



These are pics from my University when we have sport freshy's day.....Non he's ware black T-shirt....

Non Mr.Non Chanon Sara........

sametime with longer friends he's nice person he's teach me a lot about study and how to singsong good but anything that's he has teach me it's not good actually....

before I have fight with him slot but now No never anymore...Maybe it's cuz,we're grown he's also we don’t have fight any...more......

Thank you my good friend.........

No comments: