Thursday, October 26, 2006

@_@about me..@_@

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
...........

I wanna talk about my self soem time ............

U know everyday I have to wake-up at 7.00 am. after take a shower and do everything must b finish in 1hr. but some tiem isn't enough I need more 30 minute so that while I'm alway late. But U know everybody also tell me to wake-up ealy but I can't cuz, Never ....actually.....

Because I have class at 8.30 am. soem day 9.00 am. Untill 11.20 am. everyday except thuseday then use internet untill evening maybe 6-7 hr. up to me.....
Cursors from DressUpMyspace.com


so If I have to so some place with friends or.....I like to go ealy cuz, If I'm go late then have short tiem that all...

But U know I alway back home late I dont know Y I dont wanna back ealy mayb I dont have anything to do at home much....

When I stay at home I feel so lonely then I just read book or some story actusally I like to know about Geography and Biography I dont like cartoon very much I dont know I'm not same other people .....that while...

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

YourBoy said...

HEY BABE!

I guess I am the first person to comment on your blog. It's a nice design btw. I think you need more pictures of yourself though and maybe some songs ^_^

I like how you made it though and the color is nice. Di mAK!! I can help you with it sometime..a little bit.. hehe. Anyways, I will read your blog all the time now.. I promise. I see you everyday but I still want to know what you think. Instead of just being "Mr. Question Mark" I will just read your blog next time, K babe?!

~*Hugz*~

From your boy :)

peevish_2006 said...

Hey I think so it's very nice blog and ur very gud girl.....very beautiful manh.......

Roh.....