Thursday, October 26, 2006

#_#Hello Pattaya#_#

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us
Cursors from DressUpMyspace.com


Hello..........Pattaya.......??????????

These are picture from Pattaya that’s not much pics but much happy…..that’s while…

Cuz, U know I really like to go to Pattaya I don’t know y may b that cuz, have any thing to see and do… and also have culler full at night have sound have many people “ Pattaya never sleep” do u agree with.? For me yes……..

But I like to go with friends than my parent actually..

Cux, people in the family they don’t like Pattaya a lot they said nothings good and noth interesting.

But I dont care I always go a lot when I have time and I have plan to go there every even one a year……………..

No comments: